As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Either working from the office or remotely; being a UI/UX Designer in our team will provide you with the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
To check out our latest UI / UX projects, you may visit our portfolios on Dribbble and Behance:
To get a clearer idea of company culture;
- 1+ years UI/UX design experience
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Figma and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to analyze existing competitors thoroughly and improvise on current trends
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good level of written and spoken English
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: Work with clients from USA, Germany, UK and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal trainings, funding for local conferences and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions,Taboo and various Board Games.