Software QA Engineer
As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Either working from the office or remotely; being a QA Engineer in our team will provide you with the opportunity to take part in those projects, write test scenarios, check the product stability and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together!
You can view our development stack from this link. Get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here. And you can have a glance at our Instagram profile.
- 3+ years of experience using or creating shared test framework
- Ability to create and maintain tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tools
- Experience in Mobile & API Automation testing
- Experience in developing automated E2E tests using solutions such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience in using BDD approach to software development
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Experience on XRay is a plus
- Create detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities to meet project deadlines.
- Facilitate end-to-end mobile testing, working directly with developers
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies and software life cycle, previous working experience in Agile environment is preferred
- Providing feedback to software engineering and other teams and enforce that business requirements are being met in the product
- Taking a supportive role on continuous integration, continuous testing and release management
- Reporting and visualising test results
- Preparing test scenario and documentation
Perks of working with us:
Global Clients: Work with clients from USA, Germany, UK and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal trainings, funding for local conferences and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions,Taboo and various Board Games.