You can view our frontend development stack from this link. Get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here. And you can have a glance at our Instagram profile.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript, GraphQL, React, ESNext
- Experience in testing and its techniques
- Knowledge of data structures and software architecture, design principles
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming principles
- Create and maintain reusable libraries and components
- Familiarity with module bundlers, such as Webpack
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Bonus point if you have experience with TDD, BDD, DDD, etc.
- Bonus point if you have experience in managing an open-source project
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: TypeScript, Nest.JS, Node.JS, TypeORM, GraphQL, Jest, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis
Frontend: React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Sass, Jest, Webpack, Gulp, ESNext, Linters, Cypress
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: Work with clients from the USA, Germany, UK, and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal training, funding for local conferences, and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions, Taboo, and various Board Games.