As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Either working from the office or remotely; being a Scrum Master in our team will provide you with the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
Get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here. And you can have a glance at our Instagram profile.
- Excellent project management, organizational, time management, and resource management skills
- Ability to think about all edge cases, not only happy paths
- Works well with development and design teams with strong motivational skills
- Experience in JIRA and its workflows
- Familiarity with Gherkin language
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup
- Work with the client in the story mapping process on the project start
- Work in alignment with the client and project team on the backlog grooming and prioritization
- Help the client to create a sprint goal and sprint backlog
- Collaborate with the client and team to make sure that stories are INVEST
- Arrange and maintain Scrum events such as daily meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
- Motivate, coach, and supervise project team members. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Make sure that each story has been tested in various environments and functioning well
- Make exploratory testing to keep the product solid
- Measure project performance develop progress reports, requirements documentation
- PSM, PMP, or any related certification,
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces,
- Familiar with a variety of web programming languages,
- Experience with Jira workflows in advance
- Experience with Jira automation
- Experience with Confluence or Notion
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: Work with clients from the USA, Germany, UK, and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal training, funding for local conferences, and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions, Taboo, and various Board Games.