As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir that works on global projects, partnering with clients from all over the world. Either working from the office or remotely; being a Node.JS Developer in our team will provide you with the opportunity to take part in those projects, where you can present your ideas and contribute to a great product from scratch to going live. Join us on a quest to build great web and mobile applications together.
You can view our backend development stack from this link. Get a clearer idea of how we approach the projects we develop from the podcast here. And you can have a glance at our Instagram profile.
- 4+ years of experience in Node.JS
- Knowledge of ESNext features
- Good knowledge of typing and tools such as TypeScript, Flow, and Reason
- Experience on at least one Node.JS framework such as Nest.JS, Express, Koa, Hapi
- Experience in testing and its techniques
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in Docker and its tools
- Experience in caching for high-traffic, public-facing websites
- Experience in using Git for source control
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Bonus point if you have experience on GraphQL
- Bonus point if you have an idea about outside-in TDD
- Bonus point if you have experience with Cloud ecosystems such as AWS, Azure
- Bonus point if you have experience in managing an open-source project
Tools & Technologies we use in Atölye15:
Backend: Node.JS, Nest.JS, TypeScript, Jest, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch
Frontend: Sass, React, Gulp, Webpack, ES6, Linters, TypeScript, Flow, Jest, Cypress
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: Work with clients from the USA, Germany, UK, and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal training, funding for local conferences, and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions, Taboo, and various Board Games.