Human Resources Manager
As Atölye15, we are a close-knit team based in Izmir, working on creating products for our partners all around the globe. Once you join us either remotely or at the office, you’ll find the chance to work for a fast-growing company that is intertwined with technology. You’ll both showcase your talents and contribute to an innovative and open-minded team to break grounds with our work.
- Be responsible for all HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, exit, employee engagement, learning, and development)
- Coordinate and manage the processes of developing and executing recruitment & retention strategies of a fast-growing company
- Executing an end-to-end recruitment cycle to ensure a consistent flow of the right candidates for the business, ensure a flawless recruitment process for both the candidates and the HR team
- Work hand-in-hand with management and marketing teams on recruiting campaigns and spread job ads on various channels following our global Employer Branding strategies
- Have a proven track record in talent development including establishing strategies, action plans, KPIs, systems, and tools
- Building talent pipelines by reaching out to passive candidates in line with company goals
- Support marketing department on employer branding activities
- To keep up with the latest trends in HR, coming up with the best solutions to improve company strategies on recruitment
- 4+ years of HR experience in the software industry or startup ecosystem
- Excellent understanding and perspective of HR business operations and Recruiting processes
- Perfect coordination, organization, and analytical thinking capability
- Willing to multitask and used to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, thorough with follow-up and reporting aspects
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Github
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ie. Recruitee, Lever, Greenhouse)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment that constantly evolves, committed to agile way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills in English
Perks of working with us;
Global Clients: Work with clients from USA, Germany, UK and around the world.
Salary Review: You will get an annual increase in your salary up to %50.
Premium Bonuses: Benefit from referral, retention, and meetup bonuses additionally.
Relocation Package: We offer a relocation package that makes life easier and makes you feel at home in Izmir.
Private Health Insurance: Your health is our priority, and we got you covered whenever you need to.
Agile Dev Team: Have the opportunity to work with an Agile expert team to create great products.
Self-Improvement: Free learning resources, internal trainings, funding for local conferences and events.
Tech Talks & Meetups: Share and improve your knowledge with the community.
MacBook Pro & Monitors: All the equipment you need for your convenience is provided to you.
Breakfast, coffee, chef-made lunches, fresh fruits: Start your day full and happy, continue with delicious meals, accompanied by fresh coffee!
Recreation Activities: Work in a great atmosphere; and relax with FIFA, Jam Sessions,Taboo and various Board Games.